What type of content should you post?
Content creation is one of the most challenging tasks, and with today’s increasing usage of various social media platforms, it is getting even more tough to post relevant content that is effect for our SEO purpose.
But, as always, you have NFT to your rescue. We’ll give you a little insight into the type of content you can post on three major social media platforms for your business that will not only reach your customers but attract them and also engage them. Let’s be a little creative!
- Show off with high quality product posts – Avoid making your photographs seem like an ad post, instead showcase them in an aspirational setting that is relatable to your target market, you should always aim to connect with them so make sure they can relate and picture themselves in.
- Produce exciting Instagram reels – A lot of businesses lack video content on their feed, but don’t know that it is one of the most crucial aspects of making you business stand out. So hurry and tap into this before your competitor does.
- Give your followers a little behind the scene sneak peek – Believe it or not, followers love behind the scenes content. It not only creates transparency, but builds trust where they get a hint of your operations.
- Write creative descriptions for your posts – Your photographed product might be worth a thousands of dollars but if you do not have a witty description, it might not create that valuable impact it should. Put in extra thought next time, and see the difference yourself!
- Share random thoughts – A few inspirational messages, or general talks about the day helps your fans to relate with you. It leaves with a thought and builds up their interest in following your posts
- Post at the right time – Data analytics comes into picture here, it’s not easy to identify an optimal time but it is certainly worth your time to conduct some experiments. You could
have the most expensive content put up, but it could go unnoticed. A little hint: you can use Facebook Insights to determine when your fans/followers are online.
- Celebrating company wins and milestones – You should definitely give inside looks to your connections/followers about any achievement, success and show gratitude to them for helping you achieve your goals.
- Get your video content out there – It is a myth that videos aren’t valuable on LinkedIn, the professional world of LinkedIn loves informative videos about your business, products and services.
- A strong Call to Action – Leave your followers with a thought to multiply the value of each post. The key to successful social media posts is to drive action not to create content that sits.
This can be quite overwhelming and time consuming to implement changes and be consistent
with them. Worry not, NFT provides Social Media Marketing services that shape your social media profiles and let your brand’s voice be heard. Get in touch with this, and convert your audience into promising customers.