Full-Time Experienced LARAVEL PHP Developer
Net Fusion Technology
Experienced LARAVEL PHP Developer
We are looking for a LARAVEL PHP developer with Java and SQL experience who will be responsible for research, scope definition, design and development for PHP Web apps. Your primary focus will be the development of PHP / Web Apps. Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality is essential.
- Experience developing web applications using PHP
- Experience working with LARAVEL or any other similar MVC web frameworks
- Strong database skills in SQL
- Proven work experience on a number of CMS
- Strong experience writing unit and functional test cases
- Basic Python and Bash experience would be ideal
- Knowledge of Apache web server
- Ability to write unit tests
- Program, test and debug all LARAVEL PHP / Web applications
- Design, develop, test and deploy web applications
- Code pages, files, test, debug and deploy
- Develop appropriate code structures to solve specific tasks
- Coordinate with other designers and programmers to develop web projects
- Collaborate with staff and teams to develop, format and deploy content
- Assist and support in the upkeep and maintenance of web apps and web sites
- Research and propose software programs that are compatible with future technologies
- Initiate periodic testing and implement contingency plans in case of systems failure
- Prepare and coordinate intranet web updates and intranet website changes
- Fix bugs, troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Assume ownership of code throughout development, staging, testing and production
Personal characteristics we require:
- Strong English skills, written and verbally
- Good technical common sense and troubleshooting ability
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects at a time
- Able to work independently
- Able to keep to tight timeline
- Good attention to detail.
- Teachable and able to follow directions.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to handle multiple
- projects at a time
- Good attitude, ethical and trustworthy
Please only apply for this role if you have the following home office requirements:
- A quiet and private room to conduct work with no distractions.
- Extremely reliable, fixed internet connection (DSL / Broadband) with a minimum speed of 1MBPS and good computer in an area without power outage problems
- An ability to work effectively from home on a full-time schedule with fixed hours
- Have a Skype ID, easy to reach and must provide working contact numbers
- Work with minimal supervision.
Salary is negotiable based on your experience and portfolio. You will have a 1-2 months initial contract with possibility for a full time role. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.