We are a multi-award-winning quality building company established since 2011 in Smeaton Grange, Sydney, looking for qualified carpenters to come and join our team.
Due to recent growth and company expansion, we are looking to increase our team and internal trades services to better serve our clients.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for working effectively and efficiently in the construction industry, determining carpentry job requirements, planning/configuring materials, and carrying out work within agreed time limits.
Responsibilities and Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with all areas of carpentry – construct, erect, install, renovate, and repair structures and fixtures made of wood, plywood, wallboard and other materials (plaster board and render), and cut, shape and fit timber parts to form structures and fittings;
- Conduct workplace communication;
- Read and interpret plans and specifications;
- Apply OHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry;
- Help identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustments or repairs.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified carpenter
- Under 45 years old
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Knows how to speak in English
- Preferably, passport holder
Only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates will have their flights paid.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!