We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Executive Lead to join our awesome marketing team!
As the Digital Marketing Executive Lead at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing, and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy.
Digital marketing strategies are extremely important to our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives. We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and various digital marketing channels.
- Better lifestyle opportunities! Permanent work from home setup.
- Excellent pay and bonus scheme (conditions apply)
- Work with top Australian Companies and develop your skills!
What you will do - Essential Responsibilities
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Create, plan, and present a digital marketing strategy for prospective clients.
- Manage the strategy.
- Manage and train the rest of the team.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels.
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage the digital marketing budget.
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts.
- Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content.
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports.
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Research and forecast future sales and performance trends.
- Lead, supervise and motivate members of the digital marketing team.
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices.
Qualifications & Required Skills
- 10 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Lead
- Must have experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Preferably hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking in English.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player and good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to pay close attention to small details and effectively manage the complexities of digital marketing.
- To effectively handle and retain information, it is essential to develop a systematic approach that comprehends and manages complexity.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital technologies, or similar relevant field
What can we offer you for all your hard work?
- Annual Performance Bonus and Salary Increase
- 13th month pay
- Health card/HMO
- International Travel
- Working with Global Teams