NFT is looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of web media.
The Graphic Designer job includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, applications, and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Experienced with online design software and technologies (such as Figma, Invision, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Must have experience in UI/UX
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Interested applicants should send a link to their resume and a link to their portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you!