We are looking for a Junior PHP LARAVEL Developer with Java and SQL experience who will be responsible for research, scope definition, design and development for PHP Web apps. Your primary focus will be the development of PHP / Web development. Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality is essential.
- Permanent work from home set-up
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Experience developing web applications using PHP
- Experience working with LARAVEL TALL Stack
- Experience working with LARAVEL or any other similar MVC web frameworks
- Strong database skills in SQL
- Strong experience writing unit and functional test cases
- Ability to write unit tests
- Program, test and debug all LARAVEL PHP / Web applications
- Design, develop, test and deploy web applications
- Code pages, files, test, debug and deploy
- Develop appropriate code structures to solve specific tasks
- Coordinate with other designers and programmers to develop web projects
- Collaborate with staff and teams to develop, format and deploy content
- Assist and support in the upkeep and maintenance of web apps and web sites
- Research and propose software programs that are compatible with future technologies
- Initiate periodic testing and implement contingency plans in case of systems failure
- Prepare and coordinate intranet web updates and intranet website changes
- Fix bugs, troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Assume ownership of code throughout development, staging, testing and production
Must-Have Personal Characteristics we require:
- Strong English skills, written and verbally
- Good technical common sense and troubleshooting ability
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects at a time
- Able to work independently
- Able to keep to tight timeline
- Good attention to detail.
- Teachable and able to follow directions.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at a time
- Good attitude, ethical and trustworthy
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you!