- Permanent work from home set-up
- Annual Performance Bonus
- PHP 55,000 - 75,000
Get to know us:
We are a growing IT Managed Service & Security provider specializing in technology solutions and support for SMB’s. This includes traditional IT as well as cloud, mobility solutions, security and business automation which offers a broad range of IT work across small to medium sized businesses.
Our business is expanding, and we now require a System Administrator to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, internet, and intranet systems.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors.
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to Sr. IT staff.
- Document desktop infrastructure, special applications, and special equipment
- Maintain network and system security according to standards and in compliance corporate policy.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN/VPN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
- Ensure security by following appropriate access controls, and firewall configurations.
- Update as needed technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies.
- Cover helpdesk overflow
- 4+ years experience as System Administrator
- Exceptional customer service experience
- The ability to resolve issues quickly with care
- Provide IT Support to smaller and medium businesses and understand their priorities.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Microsoft range of operating systems particularly windows 10/11 and Windows Server
- Office 365 experience
- Cloud Hosting & Backup experience
- Mobile Device Management experience
- Network management (including VLANs and WIFI) and troubleshooting skills
- Be a self-starter, have high attention to detail as well as having the ability to multitask
- Have exceptional communication skills both written and oral
- Demonstrate a high degree of professional care, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Be comfortable working with strong support but without constant supervision.
- Good time management skills are essential.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- A love for technology and a determination to expand your horizons.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you!