Through business assistance, several companies seek to improve their professional management. But we do know that before implementing this type of large-scale strategy, it is highly necessary to be aware of its role and the added benefits it will bring to your business. The trend towards business assistance has constantly been increasing due to the growing need for companies to respond to the latest technologies and market complexities to adapt to new changes in the market and remain competitive. And with the help of business assistance, you can easily delegate functions that are not quite significant for your company as such to the company you are outsourcing. By doing this, you will be able to dedicate your time and efforts exclusively to the core activities that are primarily the basis for production and profit maximization.
How can you tell when it's time to get business assistance?
The following signs are good indications:
- You always find yourself working long hours - If you spend your time working long hours almost all the time, then it is time to think about hiring a virtual assistant to help you with the work load. Repetitive tasks like answering customer service and social media comments are a few that you can outsource to your virtual assistant.
- Your business is losing clients because you can't answer them right away - When clients are prospecting they expect an answer to their queries right away. If you are having a tough time keeping up with all your emails, you lose potential clients.
- You need something done, and you don't have the skills for it - You may have a job that requires you set up a professional Shopify website but don't know enough about how to create it to make your business boom. You also need materials that need translating but do not know the language. It is during such times that you realize the value of having a virtual assistant to help you with your requirements.
Other advantages derived from business assistance, certainly make the cost of outsourcing worthwhile -
- Cost reduction - allows you to avoid fraud and decisions that compromise inessential expenses
- Better capital use and control of the workforce
- Dedicated focus towards the company’s efficient development that further allows you to acquire benefits in large-scale investments
- Access to the best talent, across the world
You can also obtain all these benefits by outsourcing your Bookkeeping and Virtual Assistance functions to NFT. We assure you to keep your confidential information secured and provide a high-quality service while you can completely dedicate yourself to your core activities.
Want to increase traffic and conversions? Strategies adopted are not giving desired results? NFT has put together an overview of effective marketing tactics that will glue the right customer on the right device at the right moment.
- Design your website in a way that makes it easy for your customers to get what they want - A poorly designed web store will always lose your customers. Even the simplest aspects such as font that is hard to read, confusing navigation, and unsegmented products. You need to have the right balance between visuals and texts and develop a clear value proposition. The experience of navigating through your store should be enriching for your customers, compelling them to return at a later time.
- Focus on site speed - You need to ensure that your website is “bang on” (eg. site speed, header tags, and interactive media). If you can get these right, you will certainly see a boost in your site’s visibility and click-through rates.
- Engage your online store visitors with live chat - This will allow you to have direct conversations with your customer and without much delay, you will be able to answer and address their concerns just when they’re planning to purchase at your store.
- Promote your customer reviews to build trust and recognition - Customer feedback can make your sales and help you gain the trust of potential customers.
- Reduce abandoned carts - If you’re unaware, every time a visitor abandons their cart without actually make a purchase, you lose money. To reduce the frequency of this, begin using email recovery campaigns that convince your customers to make a return visit and complete their pending purchase. You need to be able to entice them!
Looking for quick and effective solutions? NFT can help you make your website easily and quickly. With technology and user preferences changing rapidly, the team at NFT can design, build your website to cater to the correct target audience. Our great design will connect your website visitors with your ideas and product offerings. We fuse performance and style to deliver effective design for your business. Get in touch with us ASAP so that you don’t miss out on your potential customers.
Content creation is one of the most challenging tasks, and with today’s increasing usage of various social media platforms, it is getting even more tough to post relevant content that is effect for our SEO purpose.
But, as always, you have NFT to your rescue. We’ll give you a little insight into the type of content you can post on three major social media platforms for your business that will not only reach your customers but attract them and also engage them. Let’s be a little creative!
- Show off with high quality product posts - Avoid making your photographs seem like an ad post, instead showcase them in an aspirational setting that is relatable to your target market, you should always aim to connect with them so make sure they can relate and picture themselves in.
- Produce exciting Instagram reels - A lot of businesses lack video content on their feed, but don’t know that it is one of the most crucial aspects of making you business stand out. So hurry and tap into this before your competitor does.
- Give your followers a little behind the scene sneak peek - Believe it or not, followers love behind the scenes content. It not only creates transparency, but builds trust where they get a hint of your operations.
- Write creative descriptions for your posts - Your photographed product might be worth a thousands of dollars but if you do not have a witty description, it might not create that valuable impact it should. Put in extra thought next time, and see the difference yourself!
- Share random thoughts - A few inspirational messages, or general talks about the day helps your fans to relate with you. It leaves with a thought and builds up their interest in following your posts
- Post at the right time - Data analytics comes into picture here, it’s not easy to identify an optimal time but it is certainly worth your time to conduct some experiments. You could
have the most expensive content put up, but it could go unnoticed. A little hint: you can use Facebook Insights to determine when your fans/followers are online.
- Celebrating company wins and milestones - You should definitely give inside looks to your connections/followers about any achievement, success and show gratitude to them for helping you achieve your goals.
- Get your video content out there - It is a myth that videos aren’t valuable on LinkedIn, the professional world of LinkedIn loves informative videos about your business, products and services.
- A strong Call to Action - Leave your followers with a thought to multiply the value of each post. The key to successful social media posts is to drive action not to create content that sits.
This can be quite overwhelming and time consuming to implement changes and be consistent
with them. Worry not, NFT provides Social Media Marketing services that shape your social media profiles and let your brand’s voice be heard. Get in touch with this, and convert your audience into promising customers.
Almost everyday there’s a new headline about cyberattacks and their devastating losses that could potentially threaten the survival of your business in a snap. There are many such incidents that occur on a regular basis but go unnoticed simply because organizations do not know how to detect them. For instance, it is quite possible that even though your information is not being compromised, it is being threatened.
But like all other times, NFT is here to raise your understanding of such incidents only so that you are able to identify these security incidents right at the beginning and not compromise on the safety of your business.
Whenever you experience the following incidents, know that your information is being threatened.
- Traffic sent to or from unknown locations - if your company only operates in one country, but you notice traffic being sent to other countries is an indication of a malicious activity.
- Abnormal browsing behavior - you could notice this through repeated pop-ups, unforeseen redirects, or differences in the browser configuration that you are unaware of.
- Excessive consumption - if you begin to notice an unexpected increase in your server memory’s or hard drives’ performance beware because an attacker could be attempting to access them illegally.
- Unanticipated modifications - these could be in the form of unknown password changes, user account lockouts or unforeseen differences in group memberships.
- Anomalies in outbound network traffic - it is very important that you monitor traffic leaving your perimeters. Such incidents could include large company files being uploaded to personal cloud applications or being downloaded to external storage devices or even email messages being sent with large attachments outside the company without your permission.
All of these incidents could turn into a threatening cyber attack. Be responsible and beware by adopting cybersecurity services that can help your company stay secure. Spend a little today and save yourself f rom losing all that you’ve earned. NFT offers consulting services in all aspects of cybersecurity, f rom strategic planning to the most technical engineering challenges. Our team will make sure to design the perfect solution based on your company’s specific needs. So stop waiting, and contact us now!