Beat the social media algorithm this 2021
Top 3 benefits of posting videos across your social channels
Measuring your “return of investment” in social media
Digital Ads right now, it’s worth it.
Top 5 online-editing tools you must use for your business
Know what social media platforms to use if you are B2C, B2B or both
In this digital age, especially for small to medium businesses, it’s become hard to get your content seen by the right audience. This is because of the ever-changing “algorithm” that social media platforms use that has the job of sorting out the millions of content that are posted each day.
First, we should know what an algorithm is. The algorithm is simply a set of instructions used to perform a specific task in a finite number of steps. Every website works on an algorithm. It arranges and performs tasks for a post and makes it viewable in the feed of audiences. There are many different ways of developing an algorithm. The designers of a particular site create the algorithm according to their needs.
Since there are different algorithms for each social media platform, our experts have researched and gathered into this blog today some things that Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube’s algorithm considers when you post for your business.
- a. Conversational starting topics that build relationships
- b. Audience focused content
- c. Putting dollars behind organic content that works.
- d. Avoiding Clickbait like content.
- a. Be consistent when you post
- b. Build a relationship with your audience. Humanize your brand/business
- c. Know the times where you should post.
- d. Post frequently
- a. Times that you tweeted
- b. What keywords you use
- c. How people respond to the tweet (likes, replies, shares)
- d. What kind of media do you use when you tweet (image, video, GIF)
- a. Click-through rate of your posts
- b. History of what your audience has shared in the past
- c. How your audience responds to the video (in terms of liking the video, sharing the video, subscribing and clicking the notification bell)
- d. User demographic information and location.
Whatever tactic you choose to focus on to improve your algorithm ranking in 2021, the most important thing is to keep engaging with your audience at the heart of your strategy.
Building a genuine relationship with your followers organically is the most powerful way to “hack” the algorithm and, most importantly, it will work wonders for your brand too.
Need help in building your digital presence? Contact us today for a free consultation and get started on your journey – + 61 2 9089 8875 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org